Saturday, December 12, 2009

Laughing In Leaves

I just going to post some of the pictures of us playing in the leaves!!! I'm so far behind!!! The kids and I had lots of fun playing in the leaves multiple times. They helped me rake a big pile.
Cooper didn't love the leaves. He hated them on his head or face.
He would not lay down in them!
Cadence loved to throw the leaves on Cooper. Sometimes, that didn't go over too well with Mr. Cooper.
One day while I was passing out fliers for elections, we walked to a park to break up the monotomy. Cooper wanted to wear his gorilla coat and pants! The area by the river was so beautiful!
Cadence has natural talent for strinking a pose and smiling (when she wants too!)
Cooper, on the other hand, won't look at the camera! That's why there are fewer pictures of him!
This one of them kissing is precious!!!
You gotta love the falling leaves in fall!

No comments: