Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

I thought the Father's Day gift we gave Chris turned out cute! I bought these big letters of "D" and "A" and took pictures of the kids holding them. This will become a yearly tradition and it will be fun to watch the kids grow over time! (I found this idea on the internet at Brassy Apple and linked to it on my craft blog. If you are a crafty person, you should check it out daily.) Father's Day was nothing special. Church, dinner that Chris fixed and relaxing with the kids! Happy Father's Day, Chris! You are a great dad!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love the letters idea!

Brian and Jaime said...

that is the cutest idea ever!!!! we need to get together when the weather gets nice. Hope you have been good.

Katey said...

I saw that on your craft blog and sent it to my friend cause I thought it was so cute. She did it too. So fun!
I'm really loving the craft blog, p.s. Totally gonna do a few things I've seen already.

Kylee said...

That is such a cute idea! I love it! Thanks for stopping by the other day to say hi, it was good to see you guys!

Jen said...

Cutest idea ever! So creative...I'm gunna steal that one for next year!

Token Asian Friend said...

What a cute idea! And, if you have triplets next, you can just buy a Y and have them spell DADDY!

Quadruplets? DADDY-O

Tara Bergsjo said...

I think I am going to steal your idea! Way cute!!!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

thanks for sharing! I love seeing how they turn out! and I also appreciate the link back! :)