Friday, September 5, 2008

Dump and Stir

At this point in Cadence's life, she loves to assist me with the cooking. Her two favorite activities to do in the kitchen are to dump and to stir. Last week we made yummy, yummy Earth Bread. It has zuchinni, banana, carrot, cinnamon and pumpkin spice. Talk about a good recipe!!! My friend, Tina, posted the recipe on her blog at http://blog.ernstrom.net/?p=259. I recommend making this bread if you have some zuchinni or just want to eat a tasty quick bread.
Cadence thoroughly enjoyed dumping and stirring!!!

I also made the most amazing hamburger a few weeks ago. If you like blue cheese, you will ABSOLUTELY love this Bleu Cheese Burger recipe from my other friend's blog. This is the address: http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2008/08/bleu-cheese-burgers-holy-cow.html
HAPPY COOKING!!!

2 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

You are such a good mom. My kids love to help me cook but I would much rather prefer to just do it all myself I need to be better about letting them do it.

Tina said...

Glad you enjoyed it! You've gotta love little helpers!