Monday, September 8, 2008

Tightrope Walking

Last Saturday, we went to a church dinner at the park. While we were there, our friends, Brody and Kylee, set up a "tight rope" on which we attempted to walk. All four of us had a turn. Let's just say that we were not meant to be in the circus. Our lives would end very quickly.

Cooper and I had extra support to make sure we wouldn't get hurt by falling off!
Chris acted a little tipsy even with a little extra help from Brody. Kylee likes to hang out in trees often!
Cadence enjoyed jumping on the rope and bouncing up and down.

3 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

I Love Brody & Kylee! I'm so glad they live down the street from you guys!

Kylee said...

I look kinda creepy sitting in that tree in ALL the pictures... I maybe should have left the scene for a few of those. Sorry. Thanks for participating in our fun and random activity!

Luke & Natalie said...

Hey, I used to work with Brody at World Savings. It's a small world where we all know each other! Crazy.