Monday, December 1, 2008

Playing in Park City

Last week, my mom had a timeshare at the The Canyons in Park City. We stayed Tues. and Wed. night as a family and Cadence had a sleepover with the cousins and Grammy on Thursday night while we stayed in Ogden to go shopping. It was lots of fun and very relaxing!Cadence was so excited to go swimming! She talked about all the way down there. She still doesn't like to get her face wet and holds tightly to us, but she loves it!!! Cooper is a fish. He was in heaven - Kicking, splashing, floating on his back, laughing for an hour. Water in his face was joy!!! They are going to love next summer. One time Cadence wanted to go swimming, but I didn't want to get chlorine all over our bodies again. So we filled the two-person jet tub in the condo and swam in there. Nice and warm!!! Unfortunately, Cadence didn't like the jets!!!
While in Park City, Cadence painted ornaments with her cousins, Syd and Cole. She LOVES to paint!!!
We also shopped at the factory outlets, watched Kelsie play basketball at North Summit, were extra silly, put our feet up and relaxed!!! We love mom's timeshares so we get mini-vacations!

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That looks like so much fun! Have you ever stayed at Stein Eriksen? That hotel is amazing!

Amber Bradley said...

Thanks so much for telling me, I totally forgot about it! I am so glad you told me. Thanks so much!

Tina said...

Wow. Looks like lots of fun!!

Tara Bergsjo said...

That looks like tons of fun! I love the picture of with the shower caps!

Token Asian Friend said...

I would say it looks like fun, but that line has already been taken. But, I must mention that your bathtub picture looks like it came straight out of a brochure. Have you and your daughter thought about being swimsuit models?

I love how relaxed your baby looks!

Debbie Savage said...

Wow, what a lot of fun!