Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Treat



For Thanksgiving this year, my family went to my sister's house in Ogden. The Canyons condo was too small to fit all of us at the same time and we would have had to eat in shifts. Sandy has a large kitchen an house and fit all of us at one long extended table (minus Chris and Russ who wanted to sit at the island where the food was eing served so they didn't have to get out of their seat to get more food!!
Thanksgiving dinner was perfect. Everyone brought a food item and, of course, we gorged ourselves. My favorite was the jello-cream cheese-pretzel "salad." I love that people call it a salad because that means I get to eat dessert twice!!!!
Sandy's, Jeff's, and Natalie's families were there as was my mom. It was nice to be with my family for Thanksgiving. The last two, we spent in Louisiana and Texas with Chris' family.

After the feast, the cousins had fun dressing up and making up plays which they performed for the adults. Some of the grown-ups played "Setttlers" which is a must at family gatherings. We ate birthday cake and talked. I love Thanksgiving.




2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That table is huge! That almost looks better than Chuck-A-Rama. ;)

Veda said...

Looks like y'all had a great day together!