Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cadence IS Picture Perfect!

Everywhere we go, Cadence gets comments about how cute and beautiful she is. These compliments come from women, men, old, young... basically everyone. After stating her natural beauty, we are told that she should be a model! Cadence is a model of many wonderful things to me - of beauty, of learning, of curiousity, of kindness and sensitivity, and of joy! She loves being alive and enjoys (almost) every moment. Childhood is her specialty. She is the princess in our home and she knows it. She will even humbly tell you if you ask. Currently, there is a stylish online clothing company, Shabby Apple, doing a model search for their next picture perfect princess. It would definitely be in their best interest to choose Cadence as the princess to model their dresses. Her smile is infectious. Her eyes are breathtaking and kind. Her hair is joyful. Her tan skin is warm. Her little cute body is pure energy, EXCITEMENT and happiness. Cadence IS A PICTURE PERFECT PRINCESS to many people!
All the dresses that Shabby Apple produces are just so cute! I would love to have a couple for myself! Cadence would look amazing in all the little girl and girl dresses from shabby baby, but I think the "Gumballs" dress would just capture her fun and spunky personality. Not to mention that she could still dance around, run, and be her silly self in it.
I hope that Shabby Apple chooses Cadence to be their next princess. She would represent the company and their adorable dresses well. She is a princess to me!!!!

11 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

She really is so beautiful! We love that little girl!

Melissa said...

They should totally choose Cadence to be one of their little models - she is absolutely gorgeous!

highdeekay said...

If I had a vote she would get it!

Tina said...

Good luck! I hope she gets it.. that would be pretty cool!!

Joel Gardner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the Kates said...

She's got my vote!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

She is beautiful! Keep us posted on the outcome!

Heather said...

I don't think there should even be a question if she will get it! She is definitely model material. That is so much fun!

Tina said...

When do they make their decision? Can we vote?

Kristina P. said...

Are you on bloggy break? I'm supposed to drive up to Logan this afternoon, and I was thinking about you, but the weather might prevent me from going!

Jen said...

She really is stinkin cute...you guys make good looking babies! :)