Friday, November 21, 2008

A Handful of Hair!

It is sad, but true. Cooper loves me so much, he wants to take a part of me with him wherever he goes! Thus the desire to pull my hair. In large chunks, no less. He will be giving me a cuddly hug, sucking on my cheek and then he yanks a large handful of hair from my head! Thank you son! I love you also!
It reminds me of my days as a Special Education Teacher and those cute, innocent kids who pulled my hair when the manipulative monster inside of them didn't get his way. Whether it was elementary or high school, I did not enjoy that part of the job. It is a good thing I loved my students and my son because I hate pulling out a handful of loose hair!

3 comments:

amelia and crew said...

Ouchie! He doesn't know his own strength!

Jennie said...

ouch!!!

Tori said...

Wow! Tell him to STOP THAT!!! Ellie just makes my hair fall out.