Monday, November 3, 2008

Window Seat Dancing

When I woke Cadence up Saturday morning, I looked out the window and saw all these people running down the road in front of our house. I remembered seeing the markings for a 5K called "The First Dam Run" on the street. (I feel rebellious just saying it.) We went into the room that overlooks the street and has a window seat to watch. Cadence was waving and cheering on the runners. Then she stood up and started dancing with a bear! I can only imagine how the runners must have laughed to see this cute 2-yr-old with wild hair and PJ's dancing in a window with a stuffed animal. Kids are so cute! I can't get enough of them!!! (She loves the PJ's with attached feet.)

5 comments:

Aaron and crystal said...

Who doesn't love PJ's with attached feet.. I still do! To bad I can't find any my size... :O) Cadence is such a cutie. My kids kept going to the door and yelled " hello " to everyone who passed, social little buggers...lol...

Tina said...

Hilarious! I bet it brought a smile to the faces of those running by.

Do you guys want to play later today? Bridget's been asking to play with Cadence again. (I'll even play too this time - lol). I'll call you later!

highdeekay said...

That would have made the race worth it! She is just so very cute!

Tara Bergsjo said...

That is to cute!! I like foot p.j.'s and I actually have a pair! I had Rob's mom make me some several years ago. I don't wear them to often because they are a bit big, but they are still cool!

Kylee said...

Those pictures are awesome. How cute of her!