Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Blog Is One Year Old & A NEW BLOG

Today is the first birthday of my blog. Wow! So much has changed in one year. A new baby, moving upstairs, Cadence growing one year older and wiser, not working, etc. I'm glad I have been able to keep up the blog and record special events and aspects of our lives, but I have to admit that somedays I feel like I am losing steam on this blog. I will keep blogging, but I think as life gets busier, the blog will not be as detailed. We will see how it goes. Only the future can tell!
On another note, I guess part of the reason I feel like I've slacked more and have less motivation on this blog is due to another blog I have started - http://www.somedaycrafts.blogspot.com/. Over the months, I have seen fun projects, cute clothes and cool home decor ideas on other blogs and I keep them in one place. Well, the list started getting to long so I decided I would just start another blog for links to these posts. It is evolving more each month. Check it out! Become a follower! Tell your friends about the awesome tutorials. Save yourself money and learn how to do some of the fun projects out there in blog world!!! Visit www.somedaycrafts.blogspot.com and check out the archives!!!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on your one-year birthday and new blog! I will have to check it out!

anna said...

Hi Michelle! I just came across your blog and I'm so glad that I found it! You're babies are so cute! I can't believe he is already that big already! It seems like you were just pregnant with him!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Wow Michelle you have been busy!! I checked out your new blog! what a great resource!! I'll be sure and spread the word!d