Friday, May 8, 2009

Sweet Sadie!


A little over a month ago, some new neighbors moved in right next door. They have 3 beautiful kids, one of which is a 2-yr-old girl named Sadie. Cadence has hit it off with Sadie. I joke that Cadence stalks her because she is always watching for her car, asking where she is, what she is doing, looking for her out the window, waiting for her to jump on the trampoline, etc. Cadence and Sadie get along so well together. Rarely do I hear them argue, cry or be selfish. It appears to be a perfect friendship.
Cadence wants to play with Sadie everyday. It doesn't always happen, but they have so much fun together. I don't know how long Sadie's family will live next door, but I know that Cadence will always have a best friend as long as they are there.
Sadie's sister, Taylor (10), is so kind too. She loves to play with Cadence and treats her like a queen. I don't know how to describe it. Cameron (7), is also so kind to Cadence. They all play together so well. It has been a dream come true so far!!!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

They are both beautiful girls! Love their curly hair.

Aaron and crystal said...

I totally agree with you. Having "the new kids on the block" (hee-hee) (I just crack myself up)has been wonderful. Charles does not have many friends close by and it great that he can just go over there and ask to play.