Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"I'm A Farmer"

Cadence has been saying some of the funniest things lately. I put this outfit on her the other day and she said "Mom, I am a farmer now. When I wear these (overalls), I look like a farmer." So all day, she told me about being a farmer. She really liked her farm hat. She is also wanting to pull funny faces for the camera these days too. I couldn't resist getting pictures of her and Cooper in their "farmer" outfits in the corn.
I love these kids!!!!
Other funny things Cadence has been saying lately include:
"This smells/taste like cabbage." to nearly everything. We had friends over for corn beef and cabbage a couple weeks ago and somehow started saying that.
"Mom, you burned my feelings and when you burn my feelings, I can't play with my friends." Later, she changed it to "hurt my feelings." She said that when I asked her to ride a little more quickly on her tricycle to the park.



1 comment:

Tara Bergsjo said...

That is so funny! I love this age when kids say the funniest things!