Sunday, August 2, 2009

Catfish Dinner

The day after the redneck bbq, Chris invited the Hadfields and Bergsjos over for blackened catfish. I was exhausted by the end of this week. Cadence's b-day party on Monday, funeral dinner for the landslide victims family on Tuesday, redneck bbq Wednesday, Catfish dinner on Thursday. The day after was the 24th of July! I think I was a little out of it!!! Anyway, it was still fun. The kids jumped on the tramp and played in the pool! Everyone, except Cadence, loved going underwater.
Cooper continues to be a very busy one-yr-old. He climbs everywhere, is always dirty and keeps me on my toes. He is so curious and loves to explore and learn.
I wouldn't have it any other way!!! I love this boy!
Some days I like catfish and other times I don't. I think it depends on how fresh it is. The fish this day was mediocre, in my opinion. don't tell Chris because it will hurt his feelings (I don't think he reads this blog so he won't know.) The company was good. I like having friends.
Rob made amazing homemade OREO ice cream. Bergsjos are incredible cooks! I could have eaten the whole container (I almost did!)

1 comment:

Tara Bergsjo said...

We love getting together with you guys! Thanks for having us over!!