Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dry Air, Bloody Nose and Chapped Lips

Today Cadence got her first bloody nose. She was swinging on the swingset while I was watering the garden. When I looked over her face was very red. I walked over and she was licking the blood running down her nose and into her mouth. (Maybe, a too little descriptive!) Some of the blood ran down onto her shirt. She wasn't freaking out and neither did I. We washed her face and made her look beautiful again. She had a little blood come out of her nose throughout the day and kept smearing it all over her face. I noticed that both of us were getting chapped lips. I assume her nose is just dry like our lips!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Poor thing. Michelle - Cadence is absolutely beautiful. I can't to see what your boy will look like. So glad you're blogging!

xpuhala said...

That is so sad. I have never had a bloody nose, so it seems traumatic to me. :) I am glad everything is ok. She is super-duper cute--even wtih a bloody nose. Liz and I saw Chris at work the other day and he gave us your blog address--it is fun to see what is going on in your life.