Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Many Faces of Cooper

Cooper is now 12 days old. He is such a good baby! He sleeps A LOT!!! Last night, I had to wake him after 4 hours so I could feed him. He cries very little. Cooper loves to suck (and therefore loves his binkie), is much more alert, opens his eyes often and is getting better at lifting/holding up his head. He loves to be held closely and tightly, and would rather sleep on his stomach than his back. Here are many pictures of Cooper over the last 10 days and many of the faces we've seen. He is the cutest mini-Cooper around!!!



Is Cooper smiling or grunting? It is hard to tell. (2 days old)

Cooper at 3 days old! His sister, Cadence, is so proud.

Cadence is attempting to feed Cooper some of her birthday cake. Of course, I didn't really let her feed it to him. (4 days old)

Grammy holding Cooper on his stomach. He is just starting to open his eyes more often. (4 days)

Cooper's first day at church. His 0-3 month outfit was way too big for him. (5 days old)


I'm tired. I love to yawn!


"My Mom has huge hands."




Making a monkey face for the camera!



The kissing face!!!




The nose picker!



Getting a kiss from sister and loving it!!!



The Goopy Left Eye (7 days)



Luscious lips and a Buddha belly




Enjoying tummy time (11 days)




Eyes open and alert Mr. Cooper. (11 days)

Isn't Cooper super? (Cooper is a fun name. It rhymes with so many cool words!)

6 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

He is so cute! I love all the picture! I am also glad you enjoyed your dinner. But I can't even take half the credit, my woderful hubby did a lot of the work! I just was his assistant and the cleaner!!!

Tina said...

Your rhyming cracks me up. He seems to have the various faces down pat too! Great pics. And it sure looks like Cadence is loving her brother.

Kylee said...

How freaking cute!! I was hoping to see cute baby cooper at church yesterday but I guess I was too slow... or just not in the right place at the right time. Hopefully I will see him soon!

Camille said...

How do you get him to pose like that!?!?! Love the Coopster!

Debbie Savage said...

Congratulations Michelle! Little Cooper is beautiful! Cadence looks so happy loving her little bro.

Unknown said...

He is the cutest little tike! These pictures are lookin more like Chris. I love all of them. Love you girl. Can't wait to see him.. Love ya.
Karah