Saturday, July 26, 2008

Two Week Doctors Appointment

On Tuesday, Cooper turned two weeks old. We took him to his doctor's appointment. Everything is great! He weighed 9 lbs., 5 oz. which is 75 percentile and was 21 3/4 inches tall which is in the 85 percentile. I don't really know how accurate the height is because at birth the nurse measured him to be 20 inches. I have a hard time believing he has grown almost 2 inches in 2 weeks. I think a lot has to do with him just stretching out more. He is starting to fill out his onesies more. I can't believe he is growing so quickly. I love you Cooper!!!

2 comments:

the Kates said...

I am amazed at how quickly babies grow. Cooper is so handsome and I am so glad everything has been so great with him. I can't believe the resemblance between him and Cadence in this picture. You make beautiful kids!

Tara Bergsjo said...

He is so darn cute!!